Thursday, August 20, 2009

Reasoning Behind Actions

Today made me realize exactly why I am the way I am. I am rude as fuck for a reason to anyone, and I don't give two fucks about what you think about me being rude. I show no emotion to bitches, and I have no remorse for the things I say that make you cry. Idgaf about tears bitch, suck that shit up and keep it pushin'. Cry on your way home or something.

Oh, for the record- my bad if I led you on to think that a relationship would ever come from you and I. I don't do clingy bitches that blow up your phone and suddenly think they own your text messaging inbox. Wtf, I don't even know you!

Again, the reason I am an asshole from the beginning with every bitch, is so that they get the idea. Don't expect anything from me unless I tell you that I want more. It's never safe to assume babygirl.

Good night (:
Daren

No comments:

Post a Comment