Monday, August 24, 2009

An Irreplaceable Weekend

I haven't blogged for the majority of the weekend. Damnit. It was right when I was getting into the habit of blogging everyday -_- . Anyway, I've had such an enthusiastic weekend. I won't sit here and boast about it detail by detail, but I had a lot of fun with grams lol. I guess it's never too late to begin a relationship with your grandmother. The old lady can actually stay up later than me to watch movies! I swear she doesn't sleep.

& on Saturday afternoon I totally landed an internship at a law office, after going shopping with my grandma and eating. I couldn't have asked for more.

Now tonight, home to finish helping my bro with this 10 page research paper. At least we did 5 pages yesterday. Blah. The things I do to help my friends.

Tis' all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment