Friday, August 7, 2009

Content.

As of now, I'm content.

I finally chose my classes, which was a huge hurdle for me, because I procrastinate literally everything. On the contrary, I need to go to the school to do some last minute paperwork before I am involuntarily dropped from all my registered classes.

I am content on many different levels, ranging from relationships (friends and otherwise), work, (for now), and home life.

I will not be stressed out about the things that are so minute in life, when they are only temporary. Friends? Huh? Can I get a definition? Another one lost, more insight gained. Again, as I mentioned in one of my previous blogs, this coincides with the advice my mother used to give me about finding out a persons true colors. Even still, I try to give people the benefit of the doubt. (& I appreciate the help, but I just gotta know for myself)...A clip from a Drake song. Lol. Anyway, I'm content without the friends that don't deserve to be here.

Relationship-wise, I'm fine. I've never needed a girlfriend at any time, for any reason, and I won't start now. I'm too focused on my career to begin a relationship mid-way through what it takes to get there. I am content being single. I do what I want, with whomever I want, whenever I want to do it. Do I need a main, or a down ass bitch? No. I need nothing. In the past few months, I've met several candidates (for lack of a better word) that seem to be unqualified to even be considered for daily conversation with me, let alone anything else. I believe I've said or wrote this before, if you cannot match me on an intellectual level, then get. I won't find you attractive in any way, shape, or form, if you can't hold a conversation with me (aim or otherwise) without sounding like you were raised in the worst area of Los Angeles. Increase your intellect, or continue to not know me.

Work- Ah fuck. Everyone knows that I have a serious problem working far more than I should. This semester, I chose all classes that are only offered on Tuesdays and Thursdays, thus making it impossible for me to work 6 days a week, ranging from 50-60 hours. I have no choice but to cut down on the hours by nearly half, which I'm certain will result in focusing more on my studies.

Choosing a school- Fuck my life. I've never been more undecided on anything this much until now. I have not chose a school, I'm considering multiple, and I don't think I'm in a hurry to choose one. They all sound interesting in my opinion. Someone help?

This upcoming semester is about to kick my ass, I can feel it now. There are no more easy classes to crowd my schedule with. With that being said, away with the bullshit, and on with school! The less stress I have in my life, the better.

I am content.

No comments:

Post a Comment