Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday Blues; Or Not

Hm, so today I gave my boss my proposal for the fall semester. It was unexpected though. I honestly was not planning on telling her until the day before school started that I would not be here for 2 full days out of the week. Lol. Anyway, things turned out better than I presumed they would. She actually took it well, and approved it with no problem.

In addition to that, the fact that ugly girls want me and can't have me makes me smile. Today, someone asked me "who I was signed with?" I looked puzzled and said, "excuse me?" She replies, "I wanted to know which modeling agency you were with." I still continued to play clueless, even though at this point I knew exactly what she was attempting to do. Lmao. If she happens to find my blog, thanks, sweetthing.

On top of THAT, my day at work is going by exceptionally fast. Although I'm extremely short staffed, I'm still not stressed. I do hope that the remainder of my day goes as well as the earlier half.

No comments:

Post a Comment