Monday, June 1, 2009

When it rains, it pours.


To everyone who is questioning why I've been "mia" these last few days: If you don't already know, then chances are you and I aren't that close after all...so get.

On a lighter note- I haven't been in contact with everyone that I wanted to. I've been really busy, and not in a good way. Ever heard the statement "when it rains, it pours?" Yeah, well that's the story of my life right now. When things get ugly, they get 20 times worse before they actually get better. The worst week in a long time? I think so.

All my close friends- I appreciate the love and everyone who has been helping come up with what we need to come up with. To the others, fuck you and have a nice life.

Just know this: I have learned a lot about people and their personalities over the last few days. Some by the words they said, and some by the words that were unspoken.

I'm on the paper chase right now;

No love lost...now I just know you.

No comments:

Post a Comment