Monday, June 15, 2009

Time to revert.

This will be short-

Just when you think that things are going perfectly
They never really are
If I was a bitch nigga you probably would've been hurtin' me
Too bad I keep my heart set afar

The end of happiness is almost inevitable. No one stays happy forever, in any given situation. This one is no different. Surely everyone knows this, I'm just restating that fact in my head, hoping it will somehow be deemed untrue by my mind. Maybe because if it's deemed untrue, I'll allow myself to get past the brick fucking wall that's blocking. That same brick wall that I thought changing my selfish, asshole, ignorant ways would be prevented by the said change. Guess not huh?

There is certainly more to the story than what meets the eye. Understandable, we've been dealt our cards, and we must play them the only way we know how. My situations, I deal with them...regardless of how hard they may be. But I don't let them surpass my life. Even if they are my life

Good day

1 comment:

  1. thats funny cause thats what my entire blog is about,
    stating thoughts that aren't seen to the eye.

    ReplyDelete