Sunday, June 28, 2009

Golden Relationships


It took me 19 years to figure this out . . and I've been meaning to blog about this for the last week or so, and it just hit me when I was listening to this song .

There are so many people that call themselves my friends, best friends, sisters, bro's, etc. I've come to realize that most of these people aren't shit. It's really sucky, because nothing bad even happened for me to realize it. Out of all the hundreds of numbers in my phone, I can really only call a handful of people if I ever needed anything.

People right under my nose that only hit me up when they need something, when they want something, but never just to chill . .

OR

People that use me to get bitches. smh . Sad but true. Mar'tee who am I talking about? lol

Point of this blog really is just to tell you fucks that I cherrish the relationships I consider golden, because they are hard to find. Ceiren, Kyle, Eric, Jon, Dietrich, Justin P, Stevi, Elysse, Mar'tee, Samantha, Destinee, Gabi, Arielle, Kayla Bayla (even though we egged your moms car), Lauren, Karen F, Alexus, even though PDL be trippin.

P.S. Don't ask about the pic on the side lol . . I needed to add a pic alright. Back off .

I know I'm leaving some people out. . and I'm experiencing intense writer's block right now. To be continued. .

3 comments:

  1. I feel like that too. With all the numbers and AIMs I have, it really doesn't matter because only about 5 can hold a healthy convo. That's why it's better to just drop people out of your life

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg daren is that your nipple smh.

    ReplyDelete