Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A friendly evaluation


I remember back in high school when my mother used to always tell me: "your friends are not your friends."

Where is the analysis in that statement? It is simple. The term friend is used far too freely. So allow me to elaborate on my interpretation of the word. I interpret friend as someone who is always there no matter what. Someone who is ready to stand by your side, even if you are wrong. Someone who is down for whatever. Someone who truly has your best interest at heart.

With that said ; I literally only trust a select few. Each of my friends hold an individual portion of my respect and my loyalty. A lot of you are probably wondering if you are one of them, or maybe not. I am going to get my 4-5 hours of sleep every night either way :)

The ones I consider my close friends- we've been through nearly everything. Near death experiences, (some of you, more than one), fights, bitches, hoes, tricks, you name it.

I will write this for the very last time- fake ass people (guys and girls) get written off. If you know me, then you know it is easy for me to ignore people without thinking about the shit twice. Call me the Grinch if you must. I
will steal your Christmas muahah .

Just a little friendship evaluation to get you motherfuckers pondering.

3 comments:

  1. thirsty for the comment, 8D
    but i feel that 100%,
    cant trust too many people,
    be careful who you pick as your 'friends'
    but im glad were friends, 8D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmaooooo . the grinch ? wow .
    wellpppp daren, you are MY FRIEND, my bro .
    you always look out for me and give me the best advice . tell me when im wrong or thinking with an unclear head .

    i hope that ive been an okay friend to you .

    love youu (and im following, sheeeesh ! lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the picture adds such a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete