Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's Been Ages

Wow, I haven't blogged in the longest time. I suppose it's because I haven't had the time, or perhaps I just haven't wanted to. Either way, I decided I would just write a little something for those of you that actually ask me to blog on a regular basis..

The most important thing in my life.. School. It's still ridiculously hectic. Now that we're approaching the last 2 weeks of school or so, I'm finding that this semester is definitely one of the most difficult semesters of my entire academic career. Anyway, I'm excited to complete these last few classes and get out of Glendale!

Other than school, I can genuinely say that I am exactly where I want to be in life. Friendships are growing stronger, family is doing well, and relationships are still non-existent, which is a great thing. I've wrote about this in the past, and I can't stress it enough that at my age, I seriously think all relationships are just a barrier. With that being said, I'm still the same asshole I've always been.. I get what I want from bitches, and that's as far as it goes. If you don't like it, don't get involved with me.

I really really hate how busy I've been as of late. Countless hours at work, tutoring students, full time classes, my time consuming job.. -_-. I just need a fucking break! Actually, as I'm typing, I have a call that I need to take at work. Fml.

Til' later.
-D

1 comment: