Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Long Time No Write..

Here we are again..

I've slacked on my blogging. It seems like every time I begin having too much fun, it's like I don't want to blog.. Or let me rephrase, I do want to, I just have to find the time to do so. I suppose I can give you all an update:

School is kicking my ass to the fullest. The two classes that are challenging me are Economics and History. Economics because it's just not interesting to me no matter who the fuck teaches it. & History, it is death. Who cares about world civilization? It's happened, now let it rot in the ground. Fuck.

So, in the midst of my busy week, or however long it's been since I've blogged, a lot of people have sent me request topics, whether it was via text, email, Facebook, or a verbal conversation, I remember all of them, or at least most.

To the person that asked me to blog about "guilt"- that's so broad. I could write pages and pages about guilt. Narrow down your request, and I'll do it happily.

To the chick that wanted me to blog about "why guys are in and out of her life so fast" - it's easy. Stop expecting them to be there for extended periods of time. Why do you set yourself up for failure? Nothing lasts forever. The sooner you realize that no guy at this time in your life will be here forever, then the sooner you will stop devoting your all into a relationship that is highly unlikely to be a success. Dudes at our age don't want to be tied down, stop trying to force them to be.

The other people had relatively the same question/concern as the one above, or ones that have already been mentioned in previous blogs. Read through them, and if your question or topic still was not touched on, then hit me up, and I'll try my best.

Enough of that.. Lol.

The reason people always see me as the person who doesn't give a fuck, and I have great advice is because I don't give a fuck. I take things for what they are and deal with them. If someone doesn't like you, who cares, it's one more person, of which you are always on their mind. If someone doesn't want to be with you, who cares, you can't force someone into a relationship that they don't want to be in. I generally don't find myself in these types of situations because I'm proactive for the most part. Not to say that they don't occur, because there are some situations, however, I deal with them and get the fuck over it . Stop being stuck on stupid. Lol. Remember the face value concept? It's time to put that form of thinking back into effect.

Now that I've written a 23 page blog...

Good night, an extremely long day awaits.

Oh, P.S. Things are going well for me right now. I like the way things are in all aspects, so hopefully they remain this way. When the end of this semester hits though, I'll be so fucking happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment