Monday, July 13, 2009

It's About That Time

Em, well the fall semester is approaching. With that being said, it means I have limited time to decide on a 4-year college and complete all my paperwork. I am transferring out of Glendale! I had fun there, had the best track season with the best teammates, met some stuck up bitches, and some cool ass dudes. I learned a lot. I've learned how to manage large amounts of work and troublesome tasks.

I have two problems, and hopefully the people that follow my blogs can assist me with finding a solution...

Currently- My grandfather ass works approximately 50..55 hours a week. I need to shave that down. My current employer is only open during normal business hours, so I'd either have to find a job that is open at night so that I can work a later shift, or just not work at all, which would be extremely unusual, and would cause me to rely on my family members, which I respectfully choose not to do.

As far as the college thing goes, I will not do school part time. If I am going to be committed to something, I will do it wholeheartedly and I will do it well. Dropping out of school is not an option for me. So, my point is, I need to somehow incorporate working, with attending school full time, comfortably. This semester is important, being that it is the last semester I plan to stay at Glendale. I am reliant on this semester to keep my cumulative GPA high.

Anyone have any advice? I'd like to hear it.

Also, just an FYI, I have not decided on a college yet, if any of you are wondering. There are several options, I just haven't employed any of them. Some out of state, and some in California. Cal State Fullerton, Cal State Northridge, University of California Irvine, University of Nevada, Clark Atlanta.

Feedback, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment